Sunday, December 11, 2011

4th of July

Baby Max celebrated his first holiday (Independence Day) at just 11 days old. He looks pretty happy about it here in his "little firecracker" shirt that my mom gave him (that's her holding him):

Max and big brother Lincoln in their patriotic gear...

Our all American baby...

All 3 of our boys:


I joined the family for my first excursion out of the house (a walk around the block) since coming home from the hospital. Here is a photo of all FIVE of us!

I remembered being a kid and decorating my bike for the 4th of July (I loved it), so we did the same thing for the boys and let the parade themselves around the neighborhood.


Gotta love the cans tied to the back of Lincoln's ride...



Noah is still nervous about being on his big-boy bike, so Daddy stayed nearby...

This video clip cracks me up. Mark is staying near a nervous Noah...and 3 year old Lincoln is half way around the block:




Tired ol' me with my sweet little peanut...


They are only that little size for such a short time. So sweet.

At night the boys were excited to break out the sparklers.




So nice to be able to spend the 4th with my boys & mom!

No comments: